HELLO, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This

Sabtu, 16 Maret 2013

Storia

In a state of fatigue I keep looking ahead. In thought I fought dirty in a lack of doubt. Probably not a few who berate, hate, and blasphemy, but I'm still in a state of pioneer life smile. Nights allow me to tell you many things. Waiting for the sky in the bitter light endless journey. My footsteps sometimes feels humiliated, but still I didnt bother, my path remains one that is happiness. I think everyone has realized to hate me. But I think that's okay, they hate because they love. They didnt bother to think of me if they didnt care about me. But still they hate me, they love me mark. Stares cruelly kill, stab the heart. The whispers said sometimes a roar. Addressed to me, yes I am. I just looked away as if I do not care about going around, which I think is me ... I .. I still ...

How about to talking about love. I think so many boys that i have hurted them. But actually I didnt care. For what I care about them, It cans helping them to forget me, It just make their heart just too hurt... more than hurt....

2 komentar :

Tes 1 mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Tes 1 mengatakan...

buka blog kami jg y vi . haha http://ptm2012plg.blogspot.com/

Copyright© All Rights Reserved dadesire.blogspot.com